Thank you for visiting the 23rd KockeFest
We also thank our sponsors.
Past KockeFests - view images and reports from past KockeFest events
What kind of experience is KockeFest?
23. KockeFest is scheduled to be held on October 19th and 20th, 2019 at Koseze Elementary School, Ledarska 23, Ljubljana. The exact date will be known in early September 2019.
Following activities will be held at both days of KockeFest:
* 4 x 4 Crawler
You compete exclusively with the 9398 4 x 4 Crawler, which we lend you. Recommended age is 6 - 12 years.
The number of competitors is limited to 20 for each competition.
Permitted driving time is 5 minutes. You can only compete once.
Signups start 5 minutes before the start of the competition at the location.
Prizes will be awarded at the end of each competition for first three places.
** Rally Car
Not a competition! We offer you the possibility of driving 42077 Rally Car:
*** virtual playing with "Hidden Side"
There will be six different new LEGO "Hidden Side" sets to play.
You can play with each one for up to 10 minutes.
For this you need your own smartphone and the LEGO "HIDDEN SIDE" application installed on it.
What kind of phone you need, you can find it here.
Recommended age 8+
Sign in to our e-mail list and don't miss any news from KockeFest!
Find you way around KockeFest:
Would you like to exhibit at KockeFest?
Exhibitor (AFOL only!)
1. You must be over 18 years old.
2. Please fill the FORM at least 20 days before the event. Don't forget to add images of your creation.
*If you like to exhibit more creations, we need informations and images for all of them.
3. Deliver the creation to the event no later than Saturday 9:00 am and pick it up on Sunday after 3pm.
What do we offer to an exhibitor?
We'll provide you:
- lounge room where you can refresh yourself with soft drinks, sandwiches and pastries
- a memory 1x8 brick of current KockeFest
- AFOL evening with LEGO activities with prizes (you also keep the LEGO set you play with)
- debates with members of the Kocke Klub and other exhibitors
- information of accomodation and transportation, If you need them
- any other information you need for visiting Ljubljana city or other places in Slovenia
How to reach us?
Event is held at Elementary School Koseze, Ledarska 23, 1000 Ljubljana.
The easiest access by car is by the Ljubljana bypass (H3), take exit »Podutik / Koseze«. At the top of the overpass from the direction Maribor (north) turn left and from the direction of Koper (south) turn right towards Koseze (Podutiška cesta). At the first traffic light, immediately after descending from the overpass, turn left onto Ledarska ulica (in front of the police station), then drive straight for about 300m, where you will see the school on the right.
By BUS or train; take a TAXI (Metro or Laguna company) from Ljubljana central BUS and train station (same building) to the location. Will costs you app 6,00 eur.
By plane; take a TAXI (Metro or Laguna company) from Ljubljana airport to the location. Will costs you app 30,00 eur.
23rd KockeFest – 19 and 20 October 2019
In the middle of beautiful autumn days, took place our 23rd LEGO exhibition in a row. This time, the central space was occupied by pirate ships, who were persistently trying to break through the city walls. For the 40th anniversary of the LEGO Classic Space, we have prepared an overview of all the sets so far released. As always, the centerpiece was further enriched by creations of Ninjago City, Dinosaurs, Friends in the Winter Landscape, Blacktrons, World War II scene, Castle, Relativity and many more. On the Technic section we admired rolling balls, a computer-programmed Rolercoaster, a high crane and a new LEGO Technic Liebher excavator. The youngest took a swim in the pool with DUPLO bricks, played with ordinary bricks and drove a LEGO Rally car, while a bigger ones tried out in robotics and driving a remote control vehicle.
We thank all the visitors for the visit and sponsors too. See you again in the spring.
The name LEGO is a registered trademark of The LEGO Group © 2022.